Tagger : Vimal
Being at the movies is a great experience in itself coz, its not everyday that you get a chance to spend 2-3 hrs in a dark room for entertainment’s sake 😛 . However may your basic personality demand, watching/enjoying a movie/song is entirely dependent on your mood.
Taking this chance, I’ll bring myself to commit to my blog, about my movie-going and music humming traits.
1. A movie to me, starts with the first light to touch the screen and ends with the drawing of curtains or the stopping of the projector.
2. I wouldn’t mind watching a movie all alone because I get involved into absorbing movies very easily.
3. I am spontaneous to react to any scene, dialog, joke et el.
Ex 1 : I was watching the first-day-first-show of DON (Hindi) and was into the movie pretty much. But when my darling Priyanka Chopra proposed to SRK just after the last fight, a loud voice rang out in the theater saying “I love you too, darling,” and that was ME! 😀
Ex 2 : I suppose whoever watched the movie 300, will remember the scene showing the night before Leonidis sets out to War. some dumb-headed-dim-wit shouted “Come on, Darling,” when the king was about to make love with his queen. Annoyed with the disturbance, I shouted “Shut up, Fucker,” even before he could start a celebration for daring to scream! and guess what? The audience burst into laughter with that! 😀
4. I’ll watch a movie at home only if its a DVD ripped .avi print. else, it is ditched.
5. I prefer watching a movie in a theater than at home in spite of the amazing sound effects offered by Creative speakers.
6. I regret not watching Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Pirates of Caribbean series in a theater. But I’m proud of having crystal clear prints of them both 😛
7. In my 160GB hard disk, movies and music account for about 80GB apart from a host of movies (approx another 80GB) which i transferred into my friend’s portable hard disk.
8. Coming to my taste for songs, S P Balasubramanyam is God of classical/regional music. Apart from him, I do not loyally follow any other singer. However, I hum a tune if it appeals to me irrespective of the composer and the singer.
9. Songs are an integral part of my life. I’d rather not talk for a day; but, I’ll definitely sing at least while bathing. 😛
10. I am not a trained singer, nor do i practice it on my own. I just sing. Pretty good.
11. I am coming to think of this tag as a never-ending one, coz it involves my favorite topics to talk about. However, I pass that job on to anyone who is as passionate as me, or more. 🙂
Its a wonderful melody…
I’ll sing till I’m tension-free…!