Well, I never did imagine that study holidays would drive me crazy to this extent! 😛 However, when Pavan called me up gave me the idea of starting a tag, I felt it was quite a good way of taking Revenge! 😀 Revenge against all those who tagged me.
Why revenge? Because, you are gonna use your head and not just your intuition, memory, or instinct to do this. More is required – Crazy attitude, and top it up with a bit of creativity.
This is a very difficult tag as it involves a lot of drawing using your mouse. What you draw is your wish. But it has to be relevant to the words given to you. Here are the rules:
- You must use all the five words given to you by your tagger and draw pictures using paint or GIMP or any other photo editing tool.
- Each picture must be self explanatory when you relate it to the given word.
- Each word MUST have at least one picture attributed to it.
- None of these pictures should be copyrighted. By this I mean that you have to draw them yourself.
- After you finish the tag, which I think will take quite some time; you need to pass it on to other people with a fresh set of 5 words.
The five words given to me by Pavan were :
Harry Potter :
Spit : 😛
Now, since I’m done with it, Its my time to pass it on. Here are whom i Tag, and their 5 words :
Amit : God, light, jet plane, golf, wallet
Smita : Candle, broom, cricket, sky, scooty
Sakhi : Stethoscope, school, husband, chocolate, books
Manoj : PC, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Cricket bat, pulsar, bed
Alice : purse, match-box, spring, death, alcohol.
Mahak : Lip-stick, cake, fridge, hand-bag, burger
Scorpria : Race, fat man, bull-dozer, rocks, ship
PS: U’re supposed to do this tag according to whoever tagged you first! 😛 And, I give you the freedom to replace only one word by any other of your choice. U may or may not extend this to others.